Thanks to a lead from John at Economy Cycle (he suggested I contact DG Performance. I didn’t think that the flange was still being manufactured! Ha!)
Got on the phone this afternoon with Brandon at DG Performance and ordered a (pricey) piece of metal. 🙂
(I know that my original flange will appear as soon as I’ve installed the new one…. )
Here’s some fun:
“Don’t feel bad. You’re not the first 750 rider to get blown off by a Yamaha 350.”
Had some free time after work today, so I finished up my tail light install.
My hoopty temp battery set-up:
Had to splice in some new connectors – easy peasy.
And it works!
with spiky seat on:
Made decent progress on the RD today!
Got the wiring sorted out with help from a friend.
Discovered my (sealed beam) headlight is blown so on the hunt for a new headlight.
Somehow in the move, I misplaced my left side cover bolts. It’s annoying because usually I’m good about keeping bolts with their parts, so I’m annoyed with myself. Although, there is a slim chance I can blame it on the cat. 😀
“What next” list:
Front brake caliper
Front brake line (steel braided)
Install brake light and headlight
Neaten up and hide wiring
Find the missing bolts
I’m sure I’m forgetting something. Hm.
I’ll remember later.