July 23

Yesterday, I mocked up my seat. The battery sits too high, so I took it out. It needs some cleaning up… and I need a shorter battery.

Also, I’m going to get rid of all those electrics (capacitors etc) and replace it with a regulator/rectifier which I hope to tuck either under the spiky solo section or perhaps tuck up under the tank right where it meets the seat.

I also took off the oil tank and love how the bike looks more streamlined inside.

Trying to plan for taillight. I’m considering welding a wrap around under the spiky part and have a single lens taillight subtly tucked underneath.

Next… pull forks in prep for fork seals.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s